A friendly and welcoming place to work!
• Competitive starting rate + Service Charge + Bonus + Free Organic Lunch + Great Benefits
• Great on-job training, to increase your pay, skills and knowledge
• Development opportunities in a growing business – you can grow to Kitchen Manager
• Free delicious organic meals every shift
• 25-50% discount on dine in and retail food / drinks
• 28 days holiday
• Benefits package offering free lifestyle perks, great discounts and free perks
We are an International group with 30 restaurants in the UK, and over 200 restaurants in 20 countries. Great food and creating a relaxed, comfortable guest experience is our passion.
Whenever we can, we work with producers to source organic, local ingredients, ensuring our breakfasts, lunches, dinners and bakery items for retail sale, are of the highest quality. Originally from Belgium, our menu includes organic, artisan breads, fair trade coffees, organic wines and delicious salads and our famous tartines (traditional Belgium open sandwiches). Our restaurants are built with sustainability in mind and always include a communal table, encouraging a friendly, homely environment. Our ethos is all about good food that does good too!
We are looking for Chefs with experience to work in our kitchen, helping the kitchen manager to prepare exceptional dishes for our guests and ensuring the kitchen is organised, safe, clean and tidy
This is the job for you if:
• You love good food and want to help prepare exceptional food and drink.
• Making fresh, quality, organic, healthy food to be proud, of is important to you.
• You like working as part of a team, and are friendly and like to have fun at work.
• You have previous experience working with food or in kitchens.
• You can work in a clean, tidy and organised manner with others
• You want to provide memorable experiences to our guests
• You are willing to learn, and want to grow! Most of our Kitchen Managers started their LPQ journey as a Team Member.
Apply now and fill out an application form for an immediate interview and trial shift